Welcome!

Welcome to my very first attempt at blogging!  Just a wee 11 years ago I did not even know how to use a computer, and now I am never without my laptop, smart phone, and all things "teckie".  For those of you who do not know me yet, I have been involved in the fashion industry, interior decoration and now real estate.  These days it seems to overlap quite a bit, which is why I decided to share all the many tips learned over the past....ahem...let's just say many years.
 
As this progresses, my intent is to share with you information that you can use in your daily life, your home, and on a local level....the great area we live in....the Triangle!  A constant theme in all this will be simple tips for extravagant living.  You are going to hear alot about how to furnish a home, how to buy and choose a home, and the latest on the current market.

I hope you will be patient with me as I begin this journey....it should be fun!  And remember...send me your questions...just ask DT!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts