The perfect house...living small.

A few days ago, a friend on Facebook posted what I believe to be the perfect house!  So much so that if I were to ever build it would be some variation of this home.
Classic, well thought out, and timeless in it's appeal, this is a house I would never leave.  I was bold enough to ask for the floor plan and voila!
Not only that, soon after a variation appeared. As I would not need the stair to a basement (DT does not do basements), the extra space would make a grand butler's pantry! Oh to have a butler's pantry in a two bedroom house...the ultimate extravagance.

A bit grand to be called a cottage but certainly not a large home, this is a perfect example of living large by living small.  I love the concept.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

  1. I love the floor plan. Would you use the studio as an office, or make it the dining room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would use it as a combo dining room/library!

      Delete
    2. You would love my similar 2000 sq. ft. floor plan. It is being built on a cul de sac with all zero lot line homes in an older neighbor. Perfect for downsizing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts