The Guesthouse

House guests.  I used to have quite a few house guests in my little cottage near downtown Raleigh.  These days no so much.  It seems that I get busier the older I get.  That is a good thing and just the way I like it!


The hubs seems to think it would be a grand idea if we sold the little cottage and purchased something a wee bit larger (just in case we have guests) to give us more space.  Don't get me wrong, I love a project, but I am not quite ready for another one for myself nor do I have the time to devote to one.  A "redo" for me is always a major undertaking that involves every trade in the business...from my contractor all the way to my drapery man (hey Ralph)!


I think the answer is a guest house.  Actually, I think everyone should have one!  Just think about it.  Your guests could come and go as they please, watch TV until the wee hours without interrupting your sleep, make a mess without you having to walk past it or through it, and you can meet up for cocktails and an evening meal!


Yes...I think a guest house is the solution.  Would you like to book your stay at the D&D Inn?

As always....xx.DT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts