the single girl buys a house.

So Allison contacted me via Facebook on a Friday afternoon around 3:05, and by 3:15 we had set an appointment for the next day to shop for houses. Her initial message was simple, "I am thinking houses". Music to a Realtors ears!
I knew her from my very first real estate client (and sale). Over the years Nick has sent me too many referrals to count, has since moved to Atlanta (with a very charming fellow), and he is the gift that keeps on giving.
Being the oldest hipster in town works to my advantage, as my "kids" see me as the "go-to" for advice on property...much like an uncle...not too old...not too young...just acts young...and is kinda smart about stuff. Plus, I get them what they want...close to downtown at a price they can afford.

After many stops and starts, we closed yesterday on her dream house...even her dogs loved the new place. FYI...her old house goes on the market next week...call me!

Until tomorrow friends...xx/DT

Comments

Popular Posts