PLAID is the new black

There...I said it! I am mad for plaid for Fall. Not just any plaid though...specfically tartans...the more traditional the better! Perhaps it was due to my recent visit to the bastion of prep resorts (The Greenbriar), or perhaps it is due to the fact that Mother (RIP) loved to dress me up as a child in little tartan shorts with knee socks. Whatever the influence, I just love a good tartan.

Campbell Tartan
Royal Stewart Tartan
Gunn tartan

These tartans are just as much at home in the city as they are in the country! Imagine a dinner jacket in a Campbell Tartan with a velvet lapel...or drapes in a Gunn Tartan with a red Persian rug in a study!





From the master of tartans...designer Scot Meacham Wood.


Get your skinny on to wear head to toe plaid! It does not matter how you use it...get some plaid in your house and wardrobe this Fall...DT says it is a must have!

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts