back to normal!

We are "almost" back to normal!




As many of you know, I love all things decorative (that includes you Brother Smith)...and anything to do with real estate. The postive news is that Raleigh is just a few months away from being back to a "balanced" market. Buyers better get on the busines of buying. Soon (spring is my estimate), we will be in a sellers market in certain ITB neighborhoods and beginning to see....gasp....appreciation! This FAB house we just listed on Lyon St. shown above (ITB) is a prime example of what is moving off the shelves quickly.

At DT&CO. we maintain an average of 30 to 35 listings at a time...this is great news for us as listing agents. For our buyers...get busy now...when this time has passed we do not want to have to say "I told you so".

Time to get off my soapbox...I usually never hit you with real estate news, but this is too good not to share.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts