DT and the favorite things...

Today my favorite thing to share with you is TOTALLY materialistic. I have an addiction to Cartier...anything Cartier, but especially vintage watches. Ironically, I do still have the iconic lighter, but quit smoking (so it just resides is a box now).


I love my tank, but seldom wear it...mint condition!


Just like mine with one exception...mine has the very rare octagonal face. This one is my "everyday" watch...and currently in the Cartier hospital! Too bad there is no insurance for the health of luxury watches!

The moral to today's post is...we all need a little earthly treat. Find one that you can enjoy...I enjoy these everyday all day!

I will be taking a break from the countdown this weekend...working to be able to pay hospital bills!

Just in case some "special someone" wants to gift you with a fine timepiece, this is the link to the official Cartier site. Enjoy the browsing!

http://www.cartier.us/#/home?cm_mmc=google-_-Brand+%7C+Cartier+Only-_-Search-_-cartier


HOHOHO/DT

Comments

Popular Posts