Unto us a child is born

Christmas...

I must tell you all that I have about had it with the lights, the trees, the parties, etc. It was all great fun and I enjoyed everything. Now is the time to get down to the true "business" of Christmas.


For the first time in many years "da hubby" and I will be staying in town. We will attend services on Christmas Eve as well as Christmas Day. In worship we find peace...a peace that let's us know that our Christ is near us daily...walks our walk and lays our blessings before us...blessings to share with others not so blessed.

Our lives are not "honeycake and ice cream" everyday...and we work hard. But through Christ, we have faith that our heavenly Father is guiding us and protecting us.

My prayer for you all is that this season you will find your faith, or if you are a person of faith you will find it strengthened. It is the most important thing in my life...family, friends, and real estate are next! Well...real estate sometimes take second place! Oops....

With love...DT

Comments

Popular Posts