DT's top ten for 2012!

As we near mid-January I thought this may be a good time for a refresher!

Here are my Top Ten rules for myself for 2012...




I try to live by a few simple rules (for lack of a better term)..so here goes!

#1...treat others as you would treat yourself (or your Mother)

#2...don't judge (this is God's work)

#3...before you "go off" on someone try and think what may be going on in their world...key word...try.

#4...don't wait until tomorrow...it may not come. The present is the only time we have to work with.

#5...be the peacemaker and not the troublemaker. This one is VERY difficult in some situations....good luck.

#6...let the bad things go and get rid of negative people and relationships when you see that you cannot change them.

#7...be charitable

#8...treat yourself...no one else will do it as well as you will.

#9...do not mistake confidence for arrogance.

#10...only you are responsible for your happy...find it.

These are the "rules" I try to live by...I am a long way from perfect...but I have become a happy, confident and a very human being over the past years. I hope this will help someone in some small way. Oh, and one more...buy real estate...it's on sale.

xx.DT

Comments

  1. These are very good Danny... and you do present a postive outlook each and every day. It has been an honor getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts