a dog in the house!

I admit it...I love dogs. I did have a cat once...loved her very much, but I am "dog people".


I am specifically a Pekingese person. This can only be attributed to my Aunt Myrtle, who had a tiny Peke that sat in an ashtray on her cocktail table (this was the 60's), and my love for all things Sister Parish (Google her).

So this brings me back on subject...our dogs need their own spaces in the house. Dogs love to be with us...but need a special place to retreat to when necessary. I have been collecting some ideas for you over the past few months...I hope this delights you as much as it has me!

Built-ins for dogs...








For the princess pooch!




Some just need their own chair...


Others need to be strapped in...



And the simple solution...a comfy bed tucked in the corner with a favorite toy. Make sure they can see you...and you can see them!


However you provide for your furry friends, make it comfy, stylish, and appropriate for your friend and your home.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts