DT&CO. (how we work)

I sell real estate.  Some people get such a pained look when they ask me what I do as a profession.  My reply is always the same...real estate is local.  My local market is doing great!  My team business is up 300% over last year.  This is not to be boastful...it is merely to prove a point.



We sell houses, but more important is we build relationships.  I always tell my agents that if you put the $$$ at the end of the transaction (where it belongs) and concentrate on helping the client achieve their goal you will always be successful.  We are living proof that this theory works.


So if you are ready to add a Realtor to your posse...doctor, lawyer, accountant, mechanic, dentist....we are standing by to help.  Call us to ask about anything concerning your home or investment properties.  We are here to help.  If we make money while doing that then so much the better.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts