Just ask DT

For over a year now I have been nuturing a FB page called "Just ask DT". It started on a dare from an old high school friend. She had emailed me about the appropriate shoe for her son to wear to a wedding. After we settled on a shoe, she said I should start an advice column. You see, in my 50+ years I have paid attention and have observed alot of knowledge...useless but knowledge nonetheless.




After a year or so we have over 350 member of this FB "group". This is a no commerce zone strictly for sharing tips and ideas, thoughts of the day, etc. You would be amazed some the stuff we learn!

Join us...below is the link. We start each morning with coffee or tea around 7ish at the latest. You may always put in your two cents later in the day if you wish.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/justaskdt/

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts