Money

This post may not be what you think...but it is about money.  I know alot of people with alot of money...scads of it.  Some worked for it, for some it came easy, for some not.  Some inherited it (the best and easiest way). 



I remember as a child asking my father if we were rich.  His reply was that we would have a shot at it if my mother would quit spending it so fast!  Well...my mother passed at the age of 63.  I do not begrudge her spending a portion of my inheritance on furs, shoes, and loads of jewelry.  The woman had a closet built 30 feet long and 10 feet wide...and at the time of her passing it was full to the brim!  Kudos to her!

Just yesterday a contractor was in my house telling me how diverse his holdings were and how much wealth he had amassed via land holdings across the state.  He even disclosed how much he paid to the Feds last year  (my millionaire brother is also bad about this). 

The point of all this is to express that it does not matter how much money you have...only how you use it.  I try to give away alot of money.  Money and land for the sake of having it is useless to me (just my opinion).  I will never be a VERY wealthy man because I don't want to be one.  Enjoy your life and store you riches in memories and good times.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts