Going with your GUT

It seemed like any other referral (no names), but the confirmation phone call confirmed the feeling in my gut for weeks that said..."throw this one back".  I have a pretty keen sense of when a situation feels bad...even over the phone.  Plus (and I advise this to everyone) check out the Facebook profile.  Unfortunately I did this at the last minute instead of in the beginning.



Most of us can tell when the tone of a conversation gets...well...just weird and scary.  Your gut will tell you that something is amiss...just not correct.

I must have been in alignment with the universe.  I immediately got two very nice calls form two new clients to list their homes and sell them another one.  One is an move up and one is a down size.

Always listen to your gut...it never lies.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts