A baker's dozen...2013!

Happy 2013!  I have always thought that 13 was a lucky number!  Remember the old phrase "a baker's dozen"?

 It's widely believed that this phrase originated from the practice of medieval English bakers giving an extra loaf when selling a dozen in order to avoid being penalized for selling short weight....from phrases.org


Don't let the number 13 throw you off you game.  Now is the time to really give it all you have got!  Resolutions..if you must.  For me, it is more a resolve to regain control over certain important aspects of my own life, eliminate crazy unnecessary stress in my professional and personal life, and start to live a fuller life.  I got half way there last year.  This year I am taking it full circle!

Please don't put off doing something great that will change your life out of fear or complacency. You will only live to regret it later.  Hopefully, we all will have that moment of reflection when we can either say "job well done" or "I wish"....don't be in the later category.

Cutting yourself short ultimately comes back to no one but YOU! Give yourself a baker's dozen and see what happens.

xx/DT




Comments

Popular Posts