Signs of Spring

I hear it everywhere, "I am so ready for Spring!"  The first sign has already started....the daffodils. In Pitt County where I was brought up there is a magical place that is just a grove of pine trees.  All the locals call it daffodil hill, although in Pitt County there is not a hill in sight!  Under dozens of pine trees bloom literally thousands of daffodils each year.  People come from far and near to take pictures of the family (especially babies) among the flowers in this lovely spot.  There is one rule...no picking.  This is one of the things I miss about my birthplace...the connection to nature.



Don't get me wrong.  I can get plenty of nature in the median on Park Ave...it should be tulip time there soon if not already.  The added plus is Bergdorf is just down the street!  Early Spring in NYC is my favorite time of year, and I plan to be there again this year as always.  Call it my own personal rite of spring!



So wherever you are try to remember to get a bit a nature in your day, as it is good for the soul.

Oh...the housing market is white hot as per it's usual this time of year.  I would be remiss if I did not mention that fact as I am a Realtor with a new firm to market!  Look for this new sign popping up all over the Triangle!


As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts