Problems?

It seems lately I am hearing alot about problems.  They typically have to do with two major issues...health and wealth...or the lack of one or the other.  I must say that over the past several months I am very content and relatively healthy, considering my scare late last year.  The changes I have made personally and professionally have certainly been a boost to my overall health.

Health and wealth...two things that we have some control over.  I always tell people that poor is a state of mind, being temporarily out of funds is just that...temporary.  Health can be controlled so many ways if we are willing to make the necessary changes to facilitate making it better.  A slippery slope at best, and a very difficult subject to approach with someone in the throes of either dilemma.  With 13 agents and countless clients I am often "drafted" into the position of being the listener of problems and asked for advice on many life matters other than real estate.  HMMMM?  How to respond?  Honesty is always the best policy, and I do this by what I call "telling a story".  Believe me, I have lived a very full life, both good and bad, and have tons of tales to share.


Today's moral...work to change what you can change, stay positive, and never give up or give in.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts