DT&CO Design and Development

Everyone tells me I do not have enough hours in the day as it is, so why start another division of a new company   It is not for the money, not for any fame, but because I feel in my gut that the time is right.



For several years I have seen "holes" in the market that are not being addressed by local developers.  I am not a contractor, but I am a Realtor and a designer.  Both of these traits are so inbred in my core that I cannot let either go, my personal yin and yang.  This is why I believe developing and designing (with the proper team) properties is going to be a huge outlet for me, as well as my clients that are looking to buy well designed spaces for living.



 Don't get me wrong, I work with some very talented developers and I do not want to endanger those relationships.  This will be different, as I plan to "flip" existing homes, build some new projects, and create product that is new to this area based on my travels.  In addition, I plan to draw heavily on my interior decoration background to offer those services as well...from a lamp to a whole house concept.  A one stop shop if you will....inside and out...house to home.



It may take me a few months to get on track with all the paperwork,  finding and securing properties, and getting the first concepts worked out and approved.  It has been a very long time since I have been this excited about a new venture.  Stand by and watch what happens...I hope to make you proud!

 In the meantime I am having a meeting to work on a 30 minute pilot to document all that I do everyday with a former PR and video production gal.  My first question was "how long do I have to lose 20 pounds?"   

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts