Under Construction

It seems that over the past year everything in my world has been under construction.  It started with what was to be a small home improvement project that turned into a major makeover, then a new real estate firm, and now a new design and development division.  If that was not enough, I am currently "flipping" a mid-century house to be market ready ASAP, designing and stocking a new design space, all while maintaining a positive cash flow and my sanity!  Some days one of these must take a back seat for just a moment (that was last Thursday).  


All in all it is a very exciting time for me personally and the firm that bears my moniker.  I never intended to be doing all of this at this time in my life.  Regardless, I continue to go full speed ahead with a daily "Thanks be to God" for the strength, good health, and sound mind to push on.  

I hope you will stay tuned for more updates as these projects come to fruition at the beginning of 2014.  It will be my 7th year in the real estate business.  Who knew?  I just wanted to sell a few houses a year, decorate a few houses a year for my clients and a few friends, and maybe write a book.  It just goes to prove that you never know what may be waiting just around the bend.  

Moral of the day...don't hold on so tight.  Let go and see what can happen!

As always...xx.DT

Comments

  1. I bet the mid-century house will be a real gem along with your other collection of "jewels." Danny, your taste is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts