Keep Walking!

Some days I just don't have anything good to say, so in the words of Mothers everywhere...if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.  

Even though I have learned the hard way that perhaps I am too trusting, too naive, too generous with my praise and referrals, I would rather maintain a spirit of honesty and trust until proven wrong.  Once bitten, I will retreat, lick my wounds, take my bumps, learn a lesson, and come back stronger than ever.

Fortunately for me I am surrounded by a few very supportive people who are much smarter (and cynical) than I am.  Thankfully good things keep coming (in droves) daily to me and the business, which is such a blessing.  This post is my way of saying "DT is back on track!". 

I encourage you all to keep walking.  Good things are coming just down the road!
As always...xx.DT

Comments

  1. "If you are going to go through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting post, DT. I have been following your recent journey, and your commentary regarding misplaced trust and betrayal. Of course one must endeavor to forgive, as you and I know given the teachings of our shared church. However, I find the timing of such forgiveness is not always necessarily immediate, nor does it require that we forget what it was that prompted the need for such forgiveness. Furthermore, one is not obligated to seek to restore a relationship that had been wounded by another's mean-spirited actions or unkind words. Good bye to all that. I no longer waste my time on people who are not positive influences in my life. I make eye contact and say a pleasant "hello" to them when I see them, even if they do their guilty best not to acknowledge me, and I keep moving ahead into the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reggie..I completely agree that one must not forget and that to forgive takes time. Unfortunately for me these actions could be considered criminal and are now in the hands of multiple attorneys. Frankly I am trying my best to find a positive here somewhere, perhaps a lesson to be learned at the very least. I must say the past few months have been hellish at best. It has taken every ounce of my strength and faith to remain positive and moving forward. I relish the day when I can see the light at the end of this tunnel....and it is not the train! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, brother! This, too, shall pass...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts