BACK AT LAST

Dear readers.  I am finally able to take a few moments this morning to catch up with you!  The summer months (typically quite slow in the real estate business) has continued on the roller coaster ride which began in late March of this year.  Subsequently, there has been little time in the mornings to take care of the endless emails, texts, and phone calls. Blogging was out of the question!
Our latest flip...a 1915 Craftsman at 505 Cleveland St. in Raleigh NC.  

The exciting news is that @homewithDT, my newest venture back into the world of home design and decoration, is finally finding it's footing.  This business has fulfilled a vision I had many years ago to combine my design skills together with my real estate acumen in order to give my clients a complete home experience.  At the moment we are working on the homes of several of our real estate clients!  Full circle! 



All this has made DT a very busy fellow.  Twelve hours days are the norm (at least six days a week) but I am not complaining.  Far from it!  The wonderful thing about doing something you love is that it does not feel like work.  Some days I don't want to leave!

This lovely oil on canvas just arrived from auction yesterday.  F. G Trott ca. 1938 of Warwick Castle

So if you have not heard from me in awhile this is why.  Hopefully in a few weeks I will have a few new talented people coming on board to take a bit of pressure off of me.  Who knows, I may even take a day off...or even a trip.  ATP...meet you in Highlands! 

The Olde Edwards Inn...Highlands NC

Tip...do what you love and love what you do.  You will live longer and be happier!

As always...xx.DT


Comments

Popular Posts