2818...FROM BEGINNING TO END

 It's true.  2818 Fowler Ave. is pretty much done.  The new owner's will take occupancy this month! 
After

Before
To say this was exciting...a labor of love...a vision that came to fruition would be an understatement. You see I live just at the other end of the block.  I have driven by this house for 16 years imagining the possibilities.  After showing this former rental to several investors...all who told me I was nuts.  Then along came Mike.  He immediately shared my vision, rolled up his sleeves and went to work.  I was with him every step of the way making the decisions on floorplan, finishes, colors, etc.  He found a group of workers to make all our plans a reality.  Everyday was not a picnic mind you!  As with any old house restoration/renovation/addition there are sure to be surprises...and there were.  Mike carried on undeterred.  My hat and heart go out to him!
Mike
We turned a run down used up college rental into the nicest house on the street (mine used to be)!  Now a lovely young family is going to be bringing up baby and giving this home new life...fresh karma...revival.  University Park is a wonderful neighborhood and DT&CO is bringing this and many other old homes back to life one by one.  This one will always have a piece of my heart.



These are just a few pictures of how the home turned out.  FYI...it was sold before it had time to hit the market!

As always...xx.dt












Comments

Popular Posts