FRESH!

Yesterday I had a wonderful visit with my rep from Kravet/B&F/Lee Jofa/GP&J Baker...everything Kravet brought during the downturn.

What a delight to see this marvelous return to COLOR...printed color at that!
This beauty has a 55' vertical repeat!


Kids...I am here to tell you to get ready for a color explosion coming your way.  DT was fortunate enough to visit the design rooms of the above firms in November 2014 and say all these exuberant textiles on the drawing boards of the talented artisans employed by this mega-textile giant.  I immediately hailed a taxi to Bergdorf for a champagne soaked lunch to calm the nerves!  Gray no more...LAWD!  And everyone knows I have nevah seen a leopard I did not LOVE!

Before you start to think "oh...it's a Southern thing"...check out these textiles in a neutral room.  LIFE...FRESH...PRINT.  I feel redeemed! See above...

It will all be in the huge fabric library at DT&CO very soon...I always get first dibs....just sayin'.

Stop by for a color fix.  Some samples are already in house as I saw the line preview prior to the holiday shut down.  These pics do not do this line justice!

All photos from B&F/Kravet

As always....xx.dt

Comments

Popular Posts