My 2016 "GO-TO" WORDS

Some people make New Year's resolutions.  I was never very good at that...keeping them that is!  This year it came to me that perhaps the best thing was to choose a few keywords that reflect the direction I want my work and life to reflect.  Here goes!!!

Authentic. In life...being my authentic self with no regrets or apologies.
In my work...doing what feels right and natural...never forced.


Genuine.  This goes hand in hand with being authentic.  In life...a removal of any artifice.  
In my work...not being a follower...going with the gut...and never compromising.
Fresh.  Probably the most important of all. Letting go of the baggage and seeing everything with a fresh eye. 
In work...color, proportion, spacial relationships, texture.  
In life..."getting shed" of the baggage and learning that "NO" is not a bad word. Looking for the positive energy in all things.



Honest.  Well...this word needs no explanation does it?
These are my go-to keywords for 2016. Who will walk with me in 2016?

As always...xx.dt

Comments

  1. like i said….following you like a tick on a dog….not a flea, mind you, they hop on and off, yep, i'm in tick mode!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts