SMALL IS THE NEW BIG...IN HOUSES!

 I fondly refer to my job as "haulin' and hopin'"....I "haul" you around and "hope" you see a home you must have!  Lately, more and more clients are searching for a product that does not exist in this market....an "empty nester cottage".  These are homes that have all the finishes of larger homes, have a large downstairs master suite, double car garage, gourmet kitchen, perhaps a home office or den, and two bedrooms upstairs with a bath for guests.  No wasted space...easy access...lock and leave!

In Raleigh, these homes are non-existent! Let me show you kind of what I am looking to make happen...









Notice that these "small" homes are not sacrificing the details one would expect in a much larger home.





The day of the super-duper McMansion is still lingering, but the smart money is thinking small but stylish.  How about you?  

As always...xx.dt

Comments

Popular Posts