The Ranch Goes Modern at 3018 Mayview

When the investor first looked at this little ranch I couldn't help but think...what in the world will we come do to makeover this one?  You see, I do this all the time with many different investors.  This one had it's challenges BUT it had a great level lot, super location, great schools, and could hit just the right price point for a young buyer.  Little did I know that this first time real estate investor was packing some serious skills!  The pictures are finally in...you be the judge!











Pretty cool stuff huh?  It also has a 200 S/F heated and cooled detached studio...and a killer basement workshop.  This is why I love what I do...helping create new product for a new generation of neighbors.  

As always...xx.dt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts