well hello again!

Please excuse my extended absence from this venue!  No...I have not been sick or traveling or dealing with any major events.  I have just been working and thinking. 

One thing I have decided to do is to continue working hard, writing, designing, continuing my love affair with homes...but the key is this...I determined the cause of my "burnout" for lack of a better term was due to working with anyone that can along.  My new mantra if you will is to only work with people who are pleasant to be around, appreciate and respect my knowledge/talents,plus are willing to pay for them...very important!



You see, I have reached that point in life when servers refer to me as "Mr. Taylor", to which I often reply..."that is my father but you may call me Danny."  When this begins to happen over and over you start to think, it may be time to take stock to get it right once and for all.  This is not to say one does not continue to evolve...heavens no!  On the contrary, one must eliminate the distractions in order to evolve.  This is where I am heading...and FAST!

Real Estate and Design clients please do not fear.  You will all be well taken care of (if not better) by a group of super smart talented team I have been fortunate to assemble while
mentoring and coaching from the sidelines.  This will allow more time to do the things I really love to do...create.

The other key is "da hubby" has now officially retired and is in the business taking care of business (he is much better than I am at bookkeeping) and George and Gracie during the day. George and Gracie have grown up in the offices and are brother and sister Shih Tzu.  They have become somewhat of a fixture.  Many clients greet them first or will ask their whereabouts when they are having a spa day!

So dear readers, all is good, better than good.  I look forward to bringing more content and new stories of my new adventures!

As always...xx.dt

Comments

Popular Posts