Family Secrets...


We all have those events in life that we push back and never discuss.  Typically they involve family...and not in a good way.

My father passed a few weeks ago and I realized my gut was telling me NOW is the time to write that book you have been talking about for years.  Today I was on the phone with a dear friend who suggested that I write a book.  Turn the tragedy into comedy.  

Stay tuned friends...this will be fun.  It may take awhile but with any luck I will get this finished and published.  Starting today!

As always...xxdt

Comments

  1. Danny, sending my condolences. I read your Father's obituary. Also, can't wait to read your book since I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You may be surprised by what is revealed! xxdt

      Delete
    2. I am through Chapter Two...if only I had more time to write. It is great therapy for me and I have learned so much about myself and my family through this process. Thanks for your support. xxdt

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts