A NEW CHAPTER BEGINS

Dear Friends,

I want to thank you for the many kind comments plus allowing me to invade your screen every once in awhile. 

It has been quite a long time since I have written a post.  The posts were beginning to take on a bitter tone (to me at least) and that is not at all how I wish to be perceived.  So...I stopped.

My gut tells me it is time to start fresh with a new attitude, one that I (and my great therapist) have been working on.  This has been an especially difficult year to remain positive and keep my faith journey intact, but I survived!  This is not to say that my personal story is any worse than so many others....quite the contrary.  

Counting my blessings many times this year and being grateful for each hurdle has saved me!  You see...when I ask God why I was in troubled waters HIS answer was...because your enemies can't swim!

From deep in my heart I wish you ALL a very MERRY CHRISTMAS / HANUKKAH or however your faith celebrates this special season.

Look for me in the new year with a new format...much more joyful and fun!  Here's to finding our joy...together!  

Here's a hint....the blog will be called "Why Don't You?"

As always....xxdt

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas my life long friend! You always has a special place in my heart! Love you!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts