Holiday style!

Those of you who know me well know that it is rare that I put up a Christmas tree...but I do decorate. There are many reasons...tiny bungalow full of furniture (and a grand piano) is the primary reason!

I tend to use only use decorations that are special to me...either old family things or things that I have collected with "da hubby" over the past 12 years. I do have some go-to must have things for the season...boxwood wreaths are a must, red velvet ribbon, and lots of antique glass and silver ornaments.

Our things have not come out of the boxes yet, but thought I would share a few of my favortite pics from the season! Hope you enjoy....


I do this almost exactly the same way on the cocktail table with an antique black tray, but in a silver bowl...


This is how I hang my boxwood wreaths...just with a red ribbon!


I always light the tree in our front yard with white lights...this is my one exterior Christmas light show!


And just to top off the season...a sleigh ride through a winter wonderland! Happy Holidays to all....xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts