The Kitchen....White Hot...at Glenwood Vintage

This just goes to prove that if you live long enough everything comes back around. I can remember when all kitchens were white. It was just the proper color for the kitchen, and then the 70's came along and we got the dark wood, and then back to white (painted the wood). Then that horrible pinkie washed oak (my mother had this and thought it was FAB), maple and ...egads...cherry!

Now the white kitchen is hotter than ever. If you are re-doing you kitchen or doing a new construction....this is the way to go. Once you have a white kitchen, be satified that it will ALWAYS be a classic....don't succumb to the whims of decorators who tell you anything different. They are just trying to make a living....I know!

Enjoy these pics of some of my favorite white kitchens!













At Glenwood Vintage the kitchens and baths are all white with a dash of gray tile work.  Stop by and see a sample, or jump in now and add some of your own spice to the white hot kitchens we have planned for you!

xx.DT

Comments

  1. I love the windows in some of these pics as much as I love the white kitchens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts