Where to put all those books?

I love books...there...I admit it! There are books all over the house... under lamps, on every shelf, and in the bookcase. One of my next projects is a custom built-in for more books. These babies have to have a permanent home. The great thing is that you can put them just about anyplace you have an extra 18 inches or so.

Here are a few of my fav book rooms...

Mrs. Astor's famous library by Albert Hadley


Books in the living room/library...




In a special bookcase...



Stacked to the ceiling....




In the bedroom...an obvious choice!


A book nook!



Even in the bathroom!


and finally...with a cocktail!


No home is complete without books (my opinion)...and as a Realtor I go into alot of homes. In this digital age, don't dismiss the art and beauty of the book.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts