self image...the truest test

I knew I was gaining weight...I could feel it in the way I moved, and certainly my clothes. Excuses...stress...excess...these were the culprits.

I have my standard jokes about it...

"I can lose this weight but you will never lose that ugly"

"This is just my excess alcohol reserves"

"Every successful person needs a corporation...this is mine"

I also have my standard excuses...

"it's too hot/cold to walk" (365/7?)

"I worked my ass off today" (obvi not)

"I deserve a treat" (no)

The time has come to address this issue. I know I am not the only one. As a skinny teenager and young adult, I never imagined I would ever have this problem...never say never.

No pics today...no before and after...let's see where this journey begins. It may end in the plastic surgeons office.

As my mother would say...may as well laugh as cry!

LOL/DT

Comments

Popular Posts