happy...

Good morning gang...or the few of you that have been on this path with me. Today I want to just say a few words about personal happiness and I also have an announcement.

I have always said that only you are responsible for your happy...I still believe this. I have also come to realize that being in a negative situation day after day makes that extremely difficult to achieve. It takes laser focus to block out the negative influences. After a while it becomes tiresome, to the point of impossible. When I find a solution I will share it with you all!


Also, I have secured the domain name for DTandCO.co . This website will be built in the next few months to combine all my social media, real estate, blog, and design news and ideas. I hope that once it is up and running you will all take a moment to visit and share your opinion.

That's it for today...go find your happy! xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts