Friday...the beginning of the week

Most of you shout TGIF and can hardly wait until Friday.  For me, it is normally the beginning of the next phase of the week...what they called "Sunday Money" in NASCAR (or so I am told). 



Today is two contracts, planning for open houses (Sunday Money), and taking clients out to see property, folks that work all week at a nine to five job.  When friends and clients ask me when I work,  my response is "when the phone rings"!  I am NOT complaining...keep the phone ringing.

Realtors typically take Monday off to regroup.  I don't, as I have a wonderful team of 6 Realtors to keep "office hours" for...to answer questions...give referrals...closings and listings...etc.

So if your Realtor tells you they don't work weekends, you should run as fast as you can to find one who does (my opinion).   In any type of sales the client ALWAYS comes first...always. 

Give us a call...we will be working!  xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts