My newest project house

Many of the locals know that I occassionally get these "project" listings.  A great project is a house on a super lot with great bones.  This is one of those listings....2817 Mayview.


It may not look like much now, but this one has the potential to be a real dollhouse.  Hardwoods up and down, a huge walk-out basement, heirloom camellias. boxwoods,  and other plantings, PLUS super neighbors (me).  I live a block away and love this neighborhood that we commonly refer to as University Park.

This neighborhood was built in the 1940's after WWII.  It is aptly named, as it sits between two universities...NCSU and Meredith.   We love our diverse mix of people, from college kids to DINKS like David and me.  Plus we are close to Cameron Village (shopping), and the airport is a 10 minute drive but we are NOT in the flight plan!

Fresh on the market at 299k with 4 beds and 2 baths...renovation needed in kitchen and baths.

xx.DT


Comments

Popular Posts