One more remodel...

I think I have one more remodel in me.  This little cottage we live in near downtown Raleigh has been pushed and pulled quite a few times during my 13 year tenure.  David did one big redo before I came along (he has impeccable taste). 




It may not be your idea of a castle, but it is to me...our little nest.  You see, I grew up in a large house, and saw how difficult large homes are to manage and maintain.  Then, in the late seventies I moved to NYC, learning to live in tiny spaces and editing possesions.  I think everyone should have to live in a small apartment for at least a year!



So this time we are gutting the master bath, adding a wall of built-ins in the master, and tweaking some other details.  When all is done I will have one of my photographer buddies take pics and do a blog on this house. 

And yes...I am still searching for finials for the fence...shoot me a line if you have a great source!

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts