Live large....every day

I must say...when you get that call late at night it can never be good.  Several of my friends got the dreaded call last evening that an old friend had suddenly passed.  Tragic and unexpected.  My family had this happen with my Mother, so I know all too well the emotions her husband and friends are dealing with today.  Utter shock is the only way to describe it.



The moral to this story (if there is one) and the lesson I learned from my experience is this....live large.

If there is something you want to do, then do it as soon as possible.  If there is something you want to say, say it now.  Leave nothing undone and do everything.

We never know when our number will be called.  I refer to it as "when the finger of God touches you".

Live today with no regrets.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts