What day is it?

I must admit...holidays in the middle of the week really mess with my head.  All day long yesterday I thought it was Sunday, or Saturday....certainly not Wednesday.  Now what is today?  Thursday?



For me is it all the same.  As a Realtor, I tend to work 7 days a week.  Not all day everyday, but most of the day some days and part of the day some days.  If this makes any sense to you then please explain it to me.  I know I am a bit obsessed with work...some folks would say a workaholic.  I prefer to think of it as doing the best job I can for my clients.

Yesterday was another work day for me.  Those around me tell me to be concerned about things like "burnout".  I am more worried about my blood pressure!

My style is not for everyone, nor do I expect it from my team....this is what works for me.  I have always been either all in or time for a change.  I guess it is because I have found my passion.

My hope is that you all find your passion!  Can I open a door for you today?  

Best/DT

Comments

Popular Posts