SALE!

I thought that might get your attention!  Real estate is on sale, but not for much longer.  We are no longer in what you all have been conditioned by the press to think of as a "buyer's market".  A buyer's market is defined by our industry as a six month supply of homes in a particular region.  The Triangle region is down to a five month supply, and I predict with everything we have pending on the books this will be down to a 3 to 4 month supply within the next 30 to 60 days.



What this means to you (the consumer) is that very soon you can expect prices to begin to rise (appreciation).  Remember back in 2005 when all we had to do was put a sign in the yard and multiple offers and bidding wars were the norm?  Well, I predict that is what we can expect in the near future, especially in our market, due to job creation and the low interest rates that are predicted to hang around at least another year.

In the immortal words of Warren Buffet, if you don't own a house buy one, then buy another one, and then loan the money to your best friend, child, or best friends child to buy one.  Now is the time.

Never again in my lifetime will there be another opportunity like the one we have at this moment.  All of you that read my ramblings know that I do not often "preach" real estate from this platform, but to not inform you of the facts now would be a sin.

And please remember....I can help.  If no,t I know 6 other great Realtors who can!

Buy....DT

Comments

Popular Posts