The first day...

When I was just a youngster (yes, there was such a time) some Madison Avenue adman came up with the slogan that "Today is the first day of the rest of your life".  And yes...I still remember the jingle (always had a way with jingles).  I never really gave it much thought other than to think how obvious and a bit condescending.  I mean, of course it is...right?





Now that I think about it, he may have been on to something.  I mean, what you do today really effects what could happen tomorrow, and the day after that, and so on and so on.

I am going to do my level best TODAY to remain calm regardless of the circumstance, push forward in a positive manner regardless of the actions of others, and generally concentrate on how my personal actions relate to the situation I am faced with TODAY.

I hope that all of you might try to do the same...what a wonderful world THAT would be!

Today...it is all we are promised...make it all you can and see what happens as a result.  I am!

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts