Strike while the iron is hot!

There is an old saying that I heard many times during my childhood..."strike while the iron is hot!"  Another one was "don't drag your feet".  Now I know what my mother was speaking of....opportunities and how quickly they can become a missed opportunity.



This happened to a buyer/client yesterday.  After seeing close to 30 homes she finally had decided that one old ranch was the project she would take on for a renovation.  I emailed the listing agent as soon as I got home with the good news.  Overnight I got the dreaded email...the house went under contract yesterday.

Moral to this story is...if you find what you want buy it now, not later.  It does not matter if it is a pair of shoes or a house.  If you see the potential you can bet someone else does as well.

Have a great Friday.  xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts