The Fall Table....

The super thing about creating a stunning Fall centerpiece for the table or buffet is that it will last until you pull out the Holiday decorations!  Most of it is natural (no plastic please).  You all know how DT hates anything fake.  I thought today I would share some photos I have been collecting in order to get give you a few ideas.  Just don't go overboard and don't try to do something everywhere.  A few well placed vignettes are all you need to make a grand statement!  Ready...set...go!


I hope these photos will give you a few ideas to get started.  Your local farmers market is a great place to begin, then head to the great outdoors....and remember to carry a basket for your finds!  If you need acorns you are welcome to come to my backyard!  We have an aboundance from all the oak trees.

xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts