What is your favorite holiday color?

A few days ago a very sweet lady told me (almost in a whisper) that PINK was THE color for Christmas this year.  I had no response.  I mean, what do you say to that type of comment?  I agreed that I am seeing alot of pink and orange on displays and front doors.




 Many of you would think orange would be my Holiday go to color, but actually there is no orange in my house (other than juice).  Red has always been my go to for Christmas.  One year I tried using plaid ribbon...too flannel shirty.  One year it was that funny green that comes and goes, but always loads of silver and gold!  This blue and green tree is lovely, just not "me".



Mind you, I have no objection to the use of any festive shades during the holidays. You know the line... to make the season bright!  Just make sure it is something you love...either because it brings back memories or creates new exciting ones!




Color it festive!


As always....xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts