Every day is a holiday in DT world!

For most of us the holidays are over and we are beginning the doldrums of winter.  In my world at DT&CO. we try to make everyday a holiday...a gift.  No only to ourselves, but to our clients as well.  Whether designing, writing, or selling homes, the experiences must have the same qualities of fun and excitement, a bit of mystery, and some surprises thrown in for extra spice!


It shows when you enjoy what you do, and others want to be a part of the team.  We have never actively recruited a team member, and soon there will be ten of us!  Never in my wildest dreams did I intend for this to happen, I have always been a one man show.  But I must say that energy from the group really keeps us (me)  going at a positive full speed ahead pace every day.  Each day is a surprise, and that's what I love about this team and my life!

The moral:  Stop dragging yourself around and not only dream it but do it!  The phrase "life is too short" is so true.  Most folk are just surviving out of fear...I say LIVE out of JOY!  You will be amazed what when you just do it.

xx.DT 

Comments

Popular Posts