You can't take it with you!

My father has always said that he has never seen a U-haul behind a hearse.  Think about it.



For some reason today I have people and money on my mind.  I personally know of several people in my life (past and present) that seem to worship the stuff!  Don't get me wrong, I like a good cash flow myself, but I have never been one to "hoard" money.  I have had times when I needed more and times when I have had more than enough.

 Lately, I have noticed that certain people will do anything...and I mean anything...to get more cash.  It strikes me as odd.  Perhaps because my faith is in God, and my God tells me that he will always take care of my needs.  I trust in that as a fact of life.  So far HE has never let me down.  The prosperity preachers that are so popular these days are humorous to me as a believer.  Pray for a new house?  Pray for a new car?  Ridiculous!  I fear for the flocks of people that ascribe to this modern day type of religion.

My mantra is this...if you give more than you take you will always have more than enough.  I have proven it in my own life.  I challenge you to try this in your own life.  It works....think of others more than yourself and the results are amazing.

As always..xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts