Past, Present, and Future

Well...that may be a bit dramatic for a title, but I have survived many difficult situations in this life.  Both short and long term, these situations are what made me stronger (cliche but true), and it let me know that if I can survive these situations then I can take any curves life throws at me.



The moral today is hang in there until your nails bleed!  You will find a way out eventually.  Have faith not only in yourself and your abilities, but some entity higher and more powerful than yourself.  Trust your gut, and if something feels wrong it usually is.  

Take the word of a middle aged man who survived the late 70's as a NYC club kid and lived to tell about it.  So many of my friends and acquaintances did not make it out alive.  Remember, there is a reason for everything. The universe does not run itself (sorry to you physics teachers and atheists).  

Make the first step today towards controlling your new future.

As always...xx.DT


Comments

Popular Posts