Ms. Vreeland knew all about this firsthand.  Though not born a traditional beauty, she became and still is an icon in the worlds of fashion and beauty.  I had the honor to meet her briefly at the Met once when the first "hubby" was doing volunteer work for her.  There was no budget!  He happened to be quite the expert on historical military dress.  Why she needed him is long forgotten....it was the late '70's!  If only I could remember half of what I have forgotten....what a book that could be....but I digress.

I recently met quite a beautiful young man in the course of business, and I was quite surprised when he told me that beauty and one's carriage impresses him more that traditional beauty.  Rare coming from one so young, and quite refreshing!

So embrace what you have and style it well.  Carry yourself as if you are the most exquisite creature ever created...then others will see how wildly attractive you really are...inside and out.

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts