Back to Work!

Most of us have had some time off to rest or play, travel or have a staycation, and enjoy the beginning of summer.  As summer is probably my least favorite time of year, I had a few days of staycation!  Now I am more than ready to get back to the work I do best...closings, showings, listings...all the things that are real estate.


This may really sound sick to many of you, but my favorite thing to do is work.  I actually love to work with clients, lenders, and attorneys to make deals come together.  The rush I get when it all comes together is HUGE!  I am trying to understand that not all Realtors are like me and am trying to be more patient (which is not my forte).  

So off to work I go!  It will be a full week with all kinds of things going on...my idea of fun.  And if that was not enough I am starting a new company to flip, design, build, and decorate new and old homes!  The photo above is my latest project.  Stay tuned on this one as it will be great when I am done putting it through the "DT machine".

As always...xx.DT

Comments

Popular Posts