The Agnet/Client Relationship

Many agents I know, even in my own firm, endure situations that I would walk away from (I work too hard to tolerate rude behavior).  Thank goodness I am not in that situation.  Money is not my prime motivation for being a Realtor.  It's nice if a transaction results in a profit for me, but that is not why I do what I do.  It is because I like to help people achieve a dream.  A dream of finding that magical place we call home.  


Home is such an important aspect in our lives.  Even if the client is a renter, they still need the security of having a place to escape to (far from the outside world) called home.  This is what drives me work 10 and up to 14 hours a day, often 7 days a week.  I know that many of you will not understand why I do this, especially when I could make as much money or more in another profession...and have.

 Luckily the rude types of clients are few and far between.  Most often my clients are so grateful!  It gives me so much pleasure knowing that I have helped to make a positive change in their lives....finding that place called home.

As always....xx.DT  


Comments

Popular Posts